Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Alone.

As I stood in middle of a barren unknown land that I would soon have to call home, all it thought about was what was going to happen to me? My parents were caught in a fire and they never made it out. I was sent to a foster home until i was adopted almost one week later. I never wanted to accept it but i would soon have to... I was an orphan with no one by my side to cheer me on..I was a minor with no legal rights to choose who to live with.... I was Abigail Andrews with no plan for my life that lay ahead.

School was a whole new dilemma... I didn't want to think of the million chances of me being ignored or left alone. In Ontario i was accepted, everyone was my friend but it would soon be different. I would be beginning a whole new chapter or maybe even a whole new book. I was afraid and I didn't want to be isolated. I wasn't the type to be an introvert but i remembered the new girls in my old school and they were treated like dust on the floor...Thats not what i wanted.Thats not what i could live with. I don't think i could bare.

I looked up at God. He seemed to be the only one by my side. The only one that could save me. The only one that knew what could happen to me in the next day.. hour , minute or even second. My life was in His hands and i knew that He had a reason to take my parents away, so he must have a way to make sure I'll be okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment